After more than 18 months of work, C64 Forever 7 has just been released.
The new version of the 8-bit companion to Amiga Forever has a few exclusive features of its own, like Japanese language support for the VIC 1001, VIC 20 and C64. Even the Amiga didn’t get that (yet)!
Other features include:
– New playlists, with ability to add custom content folders and to change the location of builtin CBM Files
– General and title-specific game controller personalization, including support for Xbox, X-Arcade and I-PAC controllers, and arbitrary keyboard layouts
– Enhanced multilingual support, with passthrough Unicode keyboard and clipboard typing
– Option to autostart PC into favorite emulation configuration (surprise your children or grandchildren by booting into a C64, or a PET/CBM!)
– Massively improved authoring and playback capabilities
– Removed advertising banner from Express Edition
And numerous other enhancements…
The official C64 emulator suite lets you experience CBM 8-bit games, demoscene productions and history on your PC.
Show on Facebook